Community Action Council is working diligently to fulfill its mission during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have made changes to keep clients, staff, & the community safe. The agency is still providing services, however, please note the following:
- Our hours of operation, until further notice, are – Monday – Friday, 10 am – 2 pm
- All clients must enter the lobby with a mask or you will not be able to be assisted
- No more than 10 people will be allowed in the lobby at one time. We respectfully insist you wait outside if there are already 10 people in the lobby
- Once inside the lobby we insist everyone maintains a social distancing space of 6 feet.
- All clients will be seen and assisted at the front window
- Our restrooms are currently closed
- We are here for you by phone. If you are able to call, please do so. If the line is busy, please leave one voicemail and someone will call you back.
We have compiled the following resources to assist you during this time:
- Street Guide Flyer – COVID -19 updates
- Client Information Brochure COVID-19
- Client Information Brochure COVID-19-to print
- COVID-19 Financial Relief Guide for Marylanders
- How to Negotiate During State of Emergency – OPC
Please check back to this page from time to time as new resources will be added.